Re: ruler foot

SewingRose

Well, if you are sure then the only thing I can think of is the adapter is different, although it is the one that came with the machine. I use Janome feet on a regular basis on the PQ1500SL (in fact used one just yesterday).  Love this S/S machine as so many feet are compatible, both from modern and vintage domestic machines and industrials, at last count I have 60+ feet plus the buttonhole attachment and still searching for a high/low shank adapter so I can use the vintage zigzag attachment.  ;-)