15000 Quiltmaker v3 Upgrade question

Pixey

I was doing a straight embroidery project (as opposed to a quilting project) on my 15000 the other day and noticed something that appears to have changed with the v3 Quiltmaker upgrade. I noticed that on the embroidery settings screen for the Embroidery Foot Height, it now offers 3 preset options which are labeled P, PC-1, and PC-2. I checked the v3 Quiltmaker manual and while the picture matches, it does not explain the purpose of the other two settings or what their default values are supposed to be. I am assuming it uses P for flat, PC-1 for a thin batting layer, and PC-2 for a thicker batting layer. Does anyone know if this is in fact the case?

Pixey