Re: ruler foot


Actually for the older 7mm machines, the ruler foot is done as an add on toe to the convertible free motion quilting set (part number 202002004). The toe set is called the Free Motion Frame Quilting Feet Set (part # 767434005). 

I learned about this from the Janome rep when I attended a Janome/Sew Steady (Westalee) event at my dealer in January.  I was interested in getting a ruler foot for my 6600P because it has the larger flat surface area because it is set into its own table.


On Aug 9, 2020, at 8:51 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

If you decide to try Ruler Work on your 11000 machine make sure to buy the Janome Ruler foot. It's a screw on foot designed for the high shank. I don't have an 11000 to try it out on but I would doubt you'd have any troubles using it, but check with a Janome dealer to make sure. You could even take the machine to a Janome shop and try the foot out, because it's very doubtful that they would have an 11000 on site.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.