Re: Mac Embroidery Software Recommendation

Mattes

Thanks for your kudos, which I highly value (and I mean it) ... being the developer of StitchBuddy. Just for the sake of transparency: I had to remove the option to clean up hidden files and ejecting the USB drive when StitchBuddy moved into the App Store to comply with Appleā€˜s Store Guideline.

But so far I found every not ancient embroidery machine being able to just ignore these files.

@Sharron: Just download the free version from the store and test if it fits your needs: The trial version comes with all features, only saving designs with more than 1,000 stitches requires an In-App purchase.

Greetings, Mattes