Re: Mac Embroidery Software Recommendation

Kay Davis

I enjoy my Embrilliance software. I have Essentials, Alpha Tricks and Enthusiast. All the modules are standalone but work with each other as well. Great customer service, too. And there are lots of great you tube videos. I’ve had a few different software embroidery programs but this is awesome. And on my Mac it just works!

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 11:40 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Take a look at StitchBuddy. It was created for Janome machines, but also does conversions from the more popular formats. I like that it will send designs to your USB drive, clean up the hidden folders that Apple puts on the drive, and eject the drive, all in one operation. Very affordable! I'm not affiliated, but have a great deal of respect for the developer.