Re: AcuFil measurement changes

valora hammond

Under where file usually is.  It should drop down for measurements

On Jul 31, 2020, at 7:27 PM, Jeanniett Chicky <jmchicky@...> wrote:

My project is to quilt individual squares on a child's quilt and I am trying to change the measurement from "MM" to "Inches".  I am working with the new Workbook Manual. I selected the AcuFil Tool in HLS but can not find a way to change the measurement type as shown on pg 197.  I have been able to change via Settings in the regular sewing and the embroidery selections but cannot change the AcuFil designs.  Thank you in advance from Texas.