Re: printing a recipe?

Cheryl Paul

I didn't actually ever "print" a recipe, but took a class once where we got a design that had a "cake in cup" recipe for a tea towel.  It turned out absolutely beautiful, but the embroidery was done in a handwritten run-line stitch.  The embroidery was readable and the design cute.  I forget now what the picture was, but I do still have the design somewhere in my embroidery files.  It was one of those things that I did once and probably won't do the same one again.  However, my husband makes that little cake in a mug every so often.  It has peanut butter in it so I can't eat it, but it sure looks tasty anyway.

Cheryl - Saskatoon