From: Jean Olson <jean_olson@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jul 30, 2020 2:10 pm
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] printing a recipe?

Bubble JetĀ  is a liquid that you are supposed to soak the fabric in to prepare it for printing. I used it years ago. Have no idea if it is still around. I used it on muslin and then printed baby pictures of my granddaughter and made a quilt. I only washed it once before packing away and one photo ran but the others were still pretty good after washing. I am pretty sure I had an Epson printer at the time. This was probably at least 15 years ago:-)