Calibration issue

Mary E

I was doing quilting in Accuquilt and a small pair of scissors fell to the back of the machine between the arm and where you depress the switch to open the arm. I got to it fairly quickly but I am wondering if the calibration got knocked out, because now it seems to center up about 2" to the right and 2 " lower than before. I am working on a client job and can compensate but have to be careful that the needle holder doesn't hit the magnets while stitching.
my question is, is this a fairly easy fix or am I looking at a whole new arm? I have a lot of jobs in the queue and i need my embroidery machine!
thanks
Mary Eckstein