Re: Puckers in embroidery


I don't fully understand your question Roberta. Wash Away stabilizer on t-shirts, of course!
Printable type? I don't know of any reason why one would use a Printable Type Wash Away Stabilizer for embroidery of this type. Usually that product is used when doing hand embroidery, and in that case is because it's the pattern that is drawn onto the stabilizer so that the hand embroidery can be done.
Wash Away Stabilizers are ANY stabilizers that dissolve with water, and there are several available.
Film type in at least 3 weights, Mesh type in various weights/quality and sticky back, and the paper type that can be drawn or printed on.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.