Re: printing a recipe?

Wellwood

Here is a video that Jennifer Tryon did of taking a photo with iPad and then moving it into AcuEdit to trace over the original recipe with the open. You can then export it to your machine using wifi. It may have been on the Janome Classroom or Janome sewing.
Jean

   Sent from my iPad

On Jul 27, 2020, at 11:04 AM, sewnice@... wrote:

I made a "this is me" quilt for both my grandsons.  I used a product called printable treasures, a printable fabric.  Lots of brands to choose from,  they are sheets of fabric 8x10" that can go through your printer.  The only thing I recommend after your image has printed, rinse very well with cold water . Lay flat to dry

hope this helps
Sharon