From: Joyce Daniel <mdaniel@...>
To: 12000GRP <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jul 26, 2020 1:49 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] printing a recipe?

In an email/blog/etc. I got info on how to take a recipe, etc. and print it on a piece of fabric/kitchen towel/etc.
Did anyone else get this info or know how to do this? Our DIL just threw out that she had her grandmother’s recipe and thought it would be neat to have it “printed” for her sister and mom. I’d love to be able to do this for her.
Help??
Joyce in Ga