Re: printing a recipe?

My writting in english is not good but I hope you may understand.

Just press with low heat  a sheet of fusible paper to the piece of fabric in which you want to print, it is recommended a soft cotton fabric. Once you have this, tape the corners of the prepared fabric to a sheet of A4 bond paper and place it face down in your printer. Then set you printing options to Optimus and print.
Saludos

El domingo, julio 26, 2020, 1:09 p.m., Joyce Daniel <mdaniel@...> escribió:

In an email/blog/etc. I got info on how to take a recipe, etc. and print it on a piece of fabric/kitchen towel/etc.

Did anyone else get this info or know how to do this? Our DIL just threw out that she had her grandmother’s recipe and thought it would be neat to have it “printed” for her sister and mom. I’d love to be able to do this for her.

Help??

Joyce in Ga

“All you have shall some day be given;

Therefore, give now, that the season