Re: Exquisite thread

Janet Wallis

I have an 11000P and it does fine with exquisite thread. I bought it from my Janome dealer and I like it.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 8:10 AM sandra.sproles <sandrasproles@...> wrote:
I am seeing a sale on Exquisite thread from DIME, 60 spools for $199.  I have always used Mettler poly sheen embroidery thread. I have the 15000 now, formerly had the 11000 and 12000 and they all loved  the Mettler thread. Does anyone use the Exquisite brand and if so do you have good experience with it?  I don’t want to invest this much in something I will be disappointed with. Thanks for any input.