Re: Binding Foot or Binder Attachment

Sharleen Brett

That would definitely be the way to go! I wasn’t aware of any foot holder, and I do have lots of feet for my 7mm machine that I could be using on my 9400. Since reading your email this morning, I did some research. But I couldn’t find this foot holder. Do you remember where you got it or what exactly it was called?

Sharleen Brett

On Jul 12, 2020, at 6:42 AM, bwabit <bwabit@...> wrote:

I purchased a 7mm foot holder for my Janome 9mm machine and now I can use my feet I purchased for a 7mm.  It saved me some money and my binder foot works as well.  Just wanted to pass this along in case someone didn't know.