Re: binding foot for 14000

Maria Morrow

So what happens at the corners with the foot?  

Maria 

On Jul 10, 2020, at 9:32 AM, candy <candycgill@...> wrote:

If you have facebook.  There is a good one on Janome Sewing Machines facebook page.  You can also check out youtube and there are a couple on youtube. Just ask for Janome quilt binding foot.    Also, Jim and Diane of this group have a great demo in their FootBook (which is for sale in app store—very reasonable price for very helpful guide to all Janome feet). I found it helped to watch more than one of the demos—-as they each show it just a little bit differently.   There are some showing exactly how to attach, info on how to miter corners, etc.

On Jul 10, 2020, at 8:55 AM, Debbie via groups.io <dhoops44@...> wrote:

Where is this video you mentioned?
Thanks,
Debbie

On Jul 9, 2020, at 8:12 PM, candy <candycgill@...> wrote:

I use it all the time. From what I’ve heard, if you are a perfectionist you might not be happy.  I am not a perfectionist and this saves time.  Directions call for two inch strips to be used.  I have never tried to make it larger than that—-and I know some people cut theirs at 1 5/8 inch.
It takes a bit of practice to get used to using—but the demo videos are great for helping.   
I am very glad that I have it. (I have the 15000)

On Jul 9, 2020, at 5:00 PM, sewnice@... wrote:

Hi all,
just finished watching the video on the binding foot... this looks amazing!  As I always have trouble with binding.... can any one tell me if they use this foot adn how they like it, also how wide can the binding be.

Thanks
Sharon

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.