Re: binding foot for 14000

candy

I use it all the time. From what I’ve heard, if you are a perfectionist you might not be happy.  I am not a perfectionist and this saves time.  Directions call for two inch strips to be used.  I have never tried to make it larger than that—-and I know some people cut theirs at 1 5/8 inch.
It takes a bit of practice to get used to using—but the demo videos are great for helping.
I am very glad that I have it. (I have the 15000)

On Jul 9, 2020, at 5:00 PM, sewnice@... wrote:

Hi all,
just finished watching the video on the binding foot... this looks amazing!  As I always have trouble with binding.... can any one tell me if they use this foot adn how they like it, also how wide can the binding be.

Thanks
Sharon