Re: lace embroidery?

Ginger Benckert <stitchedinfaith@...>

Joyce do you have a pic of the lace? I have plenty of lace fabric that are designer laces for sale. We might be able to set something similar and all you would need to do is sew it on. Here are just a few samples of them

GINGERhttps://www.stitchedinfaith.com

Custom embroidery and stock designs

On 07/09/2020 4:01 PM Joyce Daniel <mdaniel@plantationcable.net> wrote:

I volunteered to help my DIL’s sister remodel her mom’s 40 yo wedding gown, to wear to her Oct. wedding.
The gown has yellowed lace that I can clean and whiten to a more off-white color but it will need some lace added.
Have any of you “made” lace? I have several lace embroidery designs and have done FSL ornaments but never lace to attach to a garment.
I would really appreciate some insights, help, etc. if you have done this and attached it to a dress
Thanks!! Joyce in GA