Re: Router ports to open and UDP or TCP?

Ceil J

Thank you.  The router guy was certainly way off base and the local tech who contacted me explained that those folks have an average employment time of 9 months.   I will mention to the computer tech about the two options but I'm beginning to be confident that there's something wrong with this laptop as the reason for the new router was due to the laptop repeatedly dropping the main network saying it wasn't secure.   I was using a Netgear router on top of the main router but it had been working fine for months.   They said the newer router would be all I need and would fix the problem. Yes, it did solve one problem and now there is another.