Re: Janome 350e

Pixey

Do you maybe have a 500e, not the 350e?  The 500e has the 7.9 x 11 hoop as its largest.  The 550e is the newest model that introduces the 7.9 x 14 hoop.  I don’t think you can use the 7.9 x 14 hoop on the 500e because it has not had a software update that would allow the machine to recognize it.  Also, the arm where the hoop attaches is a little different on the 550e.  I think this is to allow the longer hoop movement required by the 14” hoop.

Pixey

On Jul 2, 2020, at 2:13 PM, bhoryn via groups.io <bhoryn@...> wrote:

My machine came with the biggest hoop size of 7.9 x 11.     Will it take the 7.9 x 14 if I ordered the larger hoop?     Thanks.