Question about setting up a new ipad

Ceil J

I’m getting a new ipad and I want it to have its own cloud storage. The ipad that has all the Janome/Jim apps on it is now used by my husband and that account has his iphone and the ipad on it. I have an iphone with a separate account. Again, I’d like the new ipad to have its own account but don’t know how to achieve this and still get all the apps that are under the old account. Hope this makes sense. So my questions are: How can I transfer the files which might be under my old account and how can I set things up so the new ipad is on its own? Thanks. (I used to be able to do things like this easily, but my brain is no longer cooperating most days.) :) Ceil