Re: That white plastic part the bobbin sits atop....

Jim Stutsman

A hairline crack is not likely to cause any problems, and it's not worth a dealer trip to replace it. The part number isĀ probably 627191000. At least that's what it was 9 years ago, before the Skyline 7. Replacement time is on the order of 5 minutes. I would just confirm with your dealer that they have the part (most don't) and ask for it to be replaced on your next service. I used to do that as a normal course of service, but not everyone does.