That white plastic part the bobbin sits atop....

Kathy Strabel

I am seeing a hairline crack in the white plastic ring that the bobbin sits on top of in my Skyline 7. Can anyone tell me the part number of that white plastic part and about how much it would cost to replace it---excluding labor, because that will vary from place to place, but maybe tell me the usual amount of time that might take to replace?  I am not having any actual problems with the machine, I just happened to be looking at some old posts and while changing my bobbin, I looked to see the condition of my white plastic ring (for lack of the proper name of the piece). Lo, and behold, there is a tiny crack. Wouldn't you just know it??
Thanks so much,
Kathy Strabel