Thread book

candy

I bought the thread book awhile back when it first came out and only the other day decided I should try and get organized and figure out if I need anymore thread. I was delighted by how incredibly easy the app is to use. I now have the two major thread groups that I use in the app. I have a shopping list for threads, I’m nearly out of and/or that I want to get. This app is as great as the other ones. I have been delighted with the other apps. Foot book and 15000, too.
Just wanted to mention it in case anyone has been wondering whether or not to get them.