From: "Lucy Fino via groups.io" <lucyfino@...>
Date: 6/22/20 1:49 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Troubles...

I have the Horizon 15000 and have thoroughly enjoyed it until last week. I started to sew and all of a sudden the needle broke and the bobbin door popped open and the bobbin popped up. I took it to the repairman immediately and he said it was probably just a bur in the bobbin case and that he would buff it out and clean and oil it. Once home it sounded loud so I took it back. He said the bobbin case was worn and that I could keep sewing without damaging the machine or he could replace it if it bothered me. I asked him to replace it and it seemed to be sewing OK and then it happened again, bobbin door popped open, bobbin popped up... 😢 Has anyone had this happen or know what’s causing it?  Please help. Thank you. Lucy