Re: Troubles...

Virginia

You need to request a new machine.  If the dealer send it back it should not be at your expense.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Petit via groups.io <wendypetit@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 21, 2020 4:24 pm
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Troubles...

Yes, I have the same problem.  I have had my machine for a little over 2 years and have had to change the bobbin holder at least 5 times.  I replaced it last week and now having the same problem again.  My dealer said it was USER error.  I am no expert, but I don't think it is USER, aka ME.  My machine will be embroidering fine for several weeks/different projects on a variety of fabrics.  Then all of a sudden crunch sound and needle break - bur in bobbin holder, which needs to be replaced.  Starting to get to be a little expensive and I don't think this should be happening this often. It does not have anything to do with the thread coming out of the uptake lever - I was told when threading to go from left to right (cross over thread) and that takes care of the thread popping out of the lever.    I am going to bring it in for one last try and see if this can be fixed.  I am REALLY getting somewhat disgusted with this problem.

Wendy Petit

On Friday, June 19, 2020, 09:46:31 AM CDT, Lucy Fino via groups.io <lucyfino@...> wrote:

I have the Horizon 15000 and have thoroughly enjoyed it until last week. I started to sew and all of a sudden the needle broke and the bobbin door popped open and the bobbin popped up. I took it to the repairman immediately and he said it was probably just a bur in the bobbin case and that he would buff it out and clean and oil it. Once home it sounded loud so I took it back. He said the bobbin case was worn and that I could keep sewing without damaging the machine or he could replace it if it bothered me. I asked him to replace it and it seemed to be sewing OK and then it happened again, bobbin door popped open, bobbin popped up... 😢 Has anyone had this happen or know what’s causing it?  Please help. Thank you. Lucy