Re: hand look stitches.


When I posted my comments about hand look stitches I also realized that the question being asked could be about the hand look quilting stitches.
So we actually could be talking about 1 of 3 types of stitches!
  • Hand look quilting (using monofilament in the upper thread) (have been available on most Janome models for many years)
  • Hand look that are the dense embroidery stitches (I think started on the Janome 12000 machine)
  • Hand look stitches that are the irregular stitch patterns on the new M7 machine.
Which is it???

Join to automatically receive all group messages.