Re: Troubles...

Lyn Quine

Are you using a Janome branded bobbin?  The bobbins we can buy that will supposedly fit multiple machines are generic, they are not the correct size for Janomes, they will clatter and bounce in the bobbin case and pop the the top and even knock out the timing.  The only way to make sure you have the correct bobbin is to buy one in a Janome blister pack.  Or if they have a J on them, although not sure if the J marked ones are available.  I always buy mine in a pack either from a dealer on eBay or the Janome website.