Re: Sewing chair

Padden, Jennifer R

I found it easier to lower my table.  I had to cut off a bit or the legs on my tables and then a readily available chair worked well at my sit down quilter and my domestic machine.  I have a taller table for my embroidery machine, but I don't usually spend a long time sitting still in front of that machine.  I found that I had to use a booster for the foot pedal with the taller tables.  With the lower tables I can put the foot pedal on the floor and have the best ergonomic posture for me.  Being short is a challenge sometimes, right?