Thanks, Favymtz!

Sharleen Brett
Cell: (817) 939-6469

On Jun 18, 2020, at 9:44 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

I was only asking specifically about the 15000 (14000 & 12000 use the same hoops) because I have the 15 and 12 machines.
I did not ask about hoops for the S9 and 9900 machines but I would think the same "No" would apply due to the way the hoops connect to the machine.
I assume that they will continue to make the hoop for the 500e series of machines. Those machines have a different way of connecting the hoops similar to all the other brands of embroidery machines.
--
Favymtz