Re: Magnetic Hoop Final Answer

Cindy

Can u share pictures of what your husband made?

Cindy Swenson 218-838-4090

On Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 05:12:08 PM CDT, Patricia Ward <ward.pm@...> wrote:

Thank you for posting about that.

I saved the directions and photos that Diane posted and my husband said he will make me the same thing for my machine too.  I was sorta waiting and now we know the rest of that story.

Was the online thing good?  I wanted to watch our Anne's lesson on Stitch Composer and Acustitch so I watched that instead.

Pat

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 5:52 PM favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:
I just watched an online event put on by DIME and asked Eileen Roche directly, "will you ever make a hoop for the Janome 15000 machine?"
The answer is NO. She explained that the connection point of the machine would just make the hoop too heavy for good performance.
I had a feeling that would be the problem and the answer.
In lieu of that my husband made me a really nice version using some of the ideas that Jim & Diane had done. So, I'm happy.
~favymtz
--
Favymtz