Re: Magnetic Hoop Final Answer

Sharleen Brett

Did you get the impression that she meant all Janome machines? I had bought one for my 500e. Then we moved across the country, and I have yet to use it. I hope it works!

Sharleen Brett
Cell: (817) 939-6469

On Jun 17, 2020, at 6:01 PM, Patricia Ward <ward.pm@...> wrote:

Thank you for posting about that.

I saved the directions and photos that Diane posted and my husband said he will make me the same thing for my machine too.  I was sorta waiting and now we know the rest of that story.

Was the online thing good?  I wanted to watch our Anne's lesson on Stitch Composer and Acustitch so I watched that instead.

Pat

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 5:52 PM favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:
I just watched an online event put on by DIME and asked Eileen Roche directly, "will you ever make a hoop for the Janome 15000 machine?"
The answer is NO. She explained that the connection point of the machine would just make the hoop too heavy for good performance.
I had a feeling that would be the problem and the answer.
In lieu of that my husband made me a really nice version using some of the ideas that Jim & Diane had done. So, I'm happy.
~favymtz
--
Favymtz