Re: Difficult Choice

Cheryl Paul

Hi Susan,

I sent a message about my wonderful Continental M7 yesterday. I forgot to mention that it has a feature that NO Janome machine has to date and that is the “hand” stitch stitches. These are wonderful in that when you select a stitch and enter it again, and again, and again, it changes. There is a video on this stitch that shows how this works - it looks so like real hand work that it is unbelievable. I haven’t tried it, because I’m busy making 3 grand daughter quilts and while I’m in the zone, I don’t dare to deviate or they will still not be sewn, when these girls are full grown (they are 9 and 10 now). That is only a drop in the bucket of the quits that I need to make as I have 13 grand children, so I only have 10 more to go. So some of this testing will have to wait - thankfully these videos will still be there to refresh my memory on “how to”.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=236303227588530&ref=watch_permalink
One place to look at this technique. I think there are others, but I must use the wrong phrases as I’m not finding some others. If you google “Janome Continental M7” you’ll find lots of good information. It might help your decision.

Cheryl - Saskatoon