From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Susan Jester
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:07 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Difficult Choice

Hi all!

I’ve decided to trade in my 6600P for a new machine. I’m trying to decide which way to go—M7 or 9450. If you had a choice and cost wasn’t an issue, which would you get?

If anyone has either machine, I’d love to hear your thoughts on your machine and if you have anything you regret about getting it or problems you’ve had with it, along with all the good.

Thanks everyone
Susan Jester
MC 6600P / MB-4 / 1100DX / CoverPro 2000CPX