Re: HD9 Zig Zag foot?

Pixey

I saw that on the Janome website and honestly assumed it was a marketing cut and paste mistake because this is a straight stitch only machine with a totally different narrow all-in-one shank and foot configuration from other Janome machines.  I don’t think the snap-on feet fit with the HD aspect of the machine and have no idea which ankle you would use since the screw holding the foot in place comes in from the opposite side of all my other Janome machines.

Pixey

On Jun 5, 2020, at 10:49 AM, blue_lak via groups.io <blue_lak@...> wrote:

Janome lists the standard zig zag foot as an optional accessory for the HD9. In what situation would this foot be useful?
Jan in MD