Re: Memory Craft 11000 auto needle threader not working

Pixey

Actually my response about the lock button was more intended for Kathy, who was expressing frustration with the needle threader on her 500e.  It is a different design from the other machines and more sensitive to the position of the hoop.

Pixey

On Jun 2, 2020, at 5:29 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

The 11000 does not have a lock button. Of the replies above, I think Lyn may be the closest. If the thread is caught it might cause the threader to fail to come down, with beeping. Otherwise I go back to my initial opinion of have a technician look at it.