Re: Memory Craft 11000 auto needle threader not working

Jean Olson

I don't know anything about a lock button on my 11000. I was having issues till I read or saw this in a video. I do the needle up and down to be sure it is all the way up. Then put the presser foot down. When I hit the threader button, it always comes down. For me, it works well only IF I lightly hold the thread tail to the left and under that white part - very lightly - till I see it is through the needle. If I don't do it, it doesn't get threaded.