Moving files to Zip Drive

Vivian

I have downloaded files for my Janome Horizon 15000 to my computer (windows 10). I now want to take those files to my zip drive and then to my machine. I have been searching for information on How To but can not find written instructions. The files come as Zip files, so I first unzip and then move the unzipped files to my Zip for the Janome. The message I get is: Are you sure you want to move this folder without its properties?  Then FEAR sets in because I do not want to do it wrong. I go ahead and move the files and take a look in my Horizon Link and they are there. Am I doing it right? when I take to my machine will they work? Is there a place to get written instructions?