From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Carole Hollmann via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 1:39 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Two Questions, Please

All --

I have to embark on one of my most dreaded occasions: taking my 15000 in for its overdue service.  It took 30 minutes to find the ginormous Tuto case and another hour to get everything into the case.  That doesn't count getting the behemoth down the stairs and into the car!  Anyway, my question is, what are the most important things I should suggest that they check?  I know they have a list of things they do routinely, but what else might I mention?  I definitely want a new bobbin case and I want the white "disk" underneath it replaced. I can also hear the slightest "touch" sound when the needle goes down slowly and I don't think the needle ever really goes all the way up when I press the needle up/down button.

The second thing is that we are doing Covid-cleaning since we aren't going out, and I wanted to know if it's imperative that I keep the boxes the machine and embroidery unit came in.  They are taking up valuable real estate.

Thanks to all!

Carole Hollmann