Re: Digitizer Ver 5.0 Activation Transfer Program

Sherry Guequierre

Jim,

Thanks to your guidance, instructions and suggestions I now have VirtualBox, Windows 10 and Digitizer V5.5 up and running on my MacBook Pro which has a 27” ultra sharp monitor connected to it.  The only problem I have is that Digitizer no longer can find my MC15000 to send designs wirelessly.  This is a minor issue I’m not going to fret over.  Thank you so much for sharing your experience and knowledge with us.  I never would have been able to go from pc to Mac and have everything up and running without your assistance.  I am very grateful.

Sherry