Re: Artistic digitizer free trial???

Lyn Quine

If the Artistic deal is with Janome.com then we can’t normally buy unless it’s on sale through Janome UK.  I tried to buy MBX V5.5 from Norway because it wasn’t available in the UK, but they wouldn’t let me.  (I was prepared to take a holiday in Norway to get it but no). I did get it eventually get it it, it became an obsession, got it the same time as the HP2 Acufeed foot arrived in the UK, and I had to ask a dealer to get it from Janome UK for me, Janome UK wasn’t able to deal with me direct through the J-Shop.