Re: Artistic digitizer free trial???

I have never used Artistic, here in the group there are many comments about the difference between Digitizer and Artistic. I really do not know, sorry

El miércoles, mayo 20, 2020, 3:23 p.m., Suzanne Martin <suzmar45@...> escribió:

Hi, How is MBX different from the Artistic Digitizer?  Or is it?

Thank you,

Suzanne Martin, GRI

Licensed Broker Associate

Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando LLC

Suzmar45@...

407-234-6906

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of MARIE via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 11:40 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Artistic digitizer free trial???

I have being using Janome Digitizer for years since the 10000: ProMB and MBX 5 and tried Hatch and I really prefer MBX. I am having classes vía videos with Geraldine Guillen, and Australian ex Janome Educator and I am really surprised of the things I can do with MBX. The videos are really great and she answers whatever doubt it may arise. I really do not change MBX for ante other digitizer.