Re: Zigzag stitch on Janome 9400

Kathleen Chevalier

I'm so glad that it was a cheap, easy fix. I learned to hold the bobbin with thread dangling down. If it makes a P it is Perfect so go ahead and install it. If it makes a q, quit and turn it over. With this hint I always put the bobbin in the right way.

On Mon 5/18/2020 8:07 PM, Sharleen Brett wrote:
Thank you so much, Favymtz & Jan!  Since I’ve sewn on Janome machines for so many years, I guess I took it for granted that I knew how to insert the bobbin. But I absolutely had it in backwards!  My self-confidence is slowly by surely going to return as I spend more time on my machine. This online email group is such a blessing. I hope I am in a position to help you all out at some point but feel like I’ve got a lot of catching up to do!

Sharleen Brett
Cell: (817) 939-6469

--
Kathleen Chevalier