From: "Joy Stone via groups.io" <jlstonemd@...>
Date: 5/18/20 4:24 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12,000, broken thread message

After sewing without problems for several years, I am now having a terrible time with my MC12,000 giving me the message “broken thread”,  after just a few stitches.  Initially, the thread was broken & I rethreaded it.  When the message kept appearing, I went to the instruction manual for help.  I changed thread, made certain I was threading the machine according to the instructions, changed the needle, and have even removed both the bobbin and the bobbin case for a “deep cleaning”.  I have turned off the machine, unplugged the machine, and still have the problem. I have turned back to my old Singer Athena 2000 (era 1980’s) as a back up for routine sewing.  Before I break quarantine and visit a dealer, does anyone have suggestions as to what else I can do?  Thank you.