Checking in

JoAnn Novak

Go out!  The best thing for sickness is SUNSHINE & FRESH AIR.  You strengthen the immune system & get vitamins A & D.

  Win Win all around.   JoAnn

On 5/13/2020 9:14 AM, Mary Sanerkin via groups.io wrote:
My stash is dwindling (thankfully) as I am making lots of masks.  Agreed it is difficult to get elastic so I have resorted to making them with ties.  Seems to work OK.  Well at least no complaints so far !

Advice in the UK re the virus is a bit muddled at the moment as we don’t know if we should stay in or go out.  Advice is ambiguous.  Let common sense prevail!

Hope everyone is staying safe