Re: Acudesign to PC. Can’t open file on PC

valora hammond

Did you try just as a .jef?

On May 5, 2020, at 5:44 AM, m.sanerkin via groups.io <m.sanerkin@...> wrote:

I have created a file in acudesign and tried to send it via email.  I downloaded the files (one jef+ and one pdf)  into embroidery editor on my PC in readiness to transfer to my Janome 500e.  When I try to open the file in the embroidery editor it fails.  It has worked previously so I know the process works.  Not sure what I am doing wrong/differently.  I cannot even send the file to acuedit as it doesn’t appear to do anything when I tap copy to acuedit. Does renaming the file in acudesign have any affect?  Please help as it is driving me mad!  I just have to get my  from acudesign to my Janome 500e.   Any hel- would be appreciated.  Equipment used in the process iPad /pc /janome 500.
thanks
Mary