Re: Horizon Link Software -

Cheryl Paul

June,

Open Horizon Link Suite. Choose the top called “EmbLink Tool”. The next screen opens and here, you can open your file from either of the left most icons “View Embroidery” or “Edit Embroidery”. Now the challenge comes in finding your design. It will likely be in your “C” drive in a folder that you may have created. If you haven’t done this, find the correct drive where you have saved the design. I’ve learned the hard way that it is VERY important to save things in a safe place on the computer so I can find them quickly. For me, everything goes into my “Downloads folder” first, then later into a folder in my Documents. You decide what’s easiest for you to find your file. If it’s on a USB, go to that drive in the list and open from there.

If you don’t get this to work. I'll try again to help. Be very specific in what you do and explain to this group - you’ll get help.

Cheryl - Saskatoon