Horizon Link Software -

June E Hudspeth

I'm so sorry to say; I'm completely frustrated.  I have a design from Hoop Sisters, I'm trying to get it onto my machine, 15000.  When I go to Horizon Link, I go to the place where it has split screens, I have selected the JEF file on the left and then on the right, I selected my flashdrive, and nothing ever happens???????????  What, pray tell am I missing.  I've spent the last 2 hours, there is nothing in my manual, (that I can find), nothing in the workbook (that I can find).

Thank you, thank you, to anyone who can help put me out of my misery (smile).

June