Re: Sewing on bra hooks

Diane Stutsman

The HD roller foot is perfect. It stitches next to the hooks and the roller keeps it moving evenly.

On Apr 20, 2020, at 2:24 PM, vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@comcast.net> wrote:

I think I would email Bali and ask about a foot.
Let us know too.
Vicki

Thank you to everyone who replied - I was relieved to know that I am not the only person who finds this step tricky. I believe that there are special feet for the "trade" ie people using industrial machines that are not available to home sewers. I am trying out the various suggestions (Cheryl's from yesterday and an earlier suggestion about using the zipper foot). My first go (to replace the hooks on an existing bra) worked much better.

Anne