Re: 6500P

Tracy

Vicki-
You might try calling your dealer and see if the machine is ready and if you can do curb-side pickup for it.  The only issue would be if you wanted to try it out before taking it home with you.  But- if you make an appointment and were the only customer inside the shop and wore a mask... You might be able to pick up your machine now rather than wait.  I have had experience with some of the newer Singer machines and they are not worth much IMO.  All the plastic parts etc inside make them not as good as they once were.  I've also used the little $75 machines when a young girl came to my sewing club with it.  It worked well for the doll clothes.  My issue is it didn't have a light so it was hard for me to see what was going on with it.  But- my vision is also screwy (has been for 30yrs) and I have issues with it more than just needing great lighting.
Tracy